Wednesday 22 December 2010

Ho Ho Ho


This is where I should have drawn something cute or witty about christmas but as I have been in bed with flu for over 2 weeks I am so, so behind that I am actually going out to get all my christmas food and presents tomorrow...yeapp... wish me luck :)
 So, sorry, no nice christmas card from this year but I wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011! Let's make it a great year!

All the Best,
Åsa


 PS. And thanks for following me and my doodles!

5 comments:

Daria Hlazatova said...

good luck and get better m:) happy holidays!

Åsa said...

Thanks Daria! Happy holidays and Happy new Year to you to!

Karin Söderquist said...

Men är du fortfarande sjuk?! Nu får du skärpa dig din djävul!

Åsa said...

Så jävla sjuk och så länge, om jag inte är immun emot allt nu så vettifan, när kommer du hem kvinna så att vi kan leka?

Åsa said...

Thanks everyone! Hope you all had a nice x-mas!