Wednesday 16 February 2011

Some Blog Statistics


I thought that it could be fun to open the statistics section and see if anyone actually read my blog, what posts has been 
the most popular and also find out where most of my Blog visitors are located and here it is, my top visitors are from:

UK
USA
SWEDEN
GERMANY
NETHERLANDS
RUSSIA
AUSTRALIA
FRANCE
CANADA
and LATVIA

and the most popular posts has been:

 SL-CARD COMPETITION
(If all of you who checked this post also would have voted I would have won the competition... buhuu... why didn't you also vote?)

        INFECTIOUS IPHONE COVER DESIGN COMPETITION

     FROM ME TO YOU; NINJA CAT 

     NOT SO NICE BIRD
 (which I think is really funny as its a 1 minute doodle and far from my best work but Kids Gazette linked to it from their lovely blog so it got a lot of hits because of that, Thanks Kids Gazette!)

      THE FUNKY RABBIT PATTERN


And thats it!


No comments: