Tuesday 29 March 2011

Diesel Island pt 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Last night we transformed the Diesel store in Covent Garden and on Wednesday night it will be the store on Carnaby Streets turn. Thanks Mina milk for asking me to take part in this project, I had lots of fun!

I didn't think that I could draw plants and trees but voila, now I have bushes and plants in a shop window, fun :) I will post images of the final windows soon - but now I need to catch up on some sleep...

2 comments:

Sebastian Sjöberg said...

Are you working with Diesel now? That's legitimately awesome!

/Sebastian

Åsa said...

It was very awesome indeed, fun to take part in a group project and I have never worked with anything for shop windows before so it was fun to try something new + mina milk who ran the project is super talented and great to work with so yes; awesome :)