Sunday 4 September 2011

Broadstairs Pt 1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I escaped from my duties and the rescue-my-computer-project yesterday and went to the coast instead. I grew up very close to nature and normally I go to Sweden for 2-4 weeks every summer and make sure that during at-least one of them I sit on a cliff by the ocean and endlessly look at the waves or is to be found some where in a forest where I sit and stare at trees.  Nah, not really... but almost. But this summer I have been in London and now I had reached my limit and needed some nature. I dragged my boyfriend on a train and off we went to Broadstairs. It was my holiday 2011 and my phone was completely with it and stopped working and claimed that I was in Belgium and it did feel like I was in a different country. It was frightening to see how healthy people looked in Broadstairs and how grey and shining white and sick we Londoners looked. While thinking about how living in London affects my health I covered my shining white body in sun-block 30 and started my holiday at the centre off Broadstairs which looked like this,  like Mallorca or something, then we followed the coast up to Kingsgate Bay which was exactly the kind of place my Scandinavian soul needed. I will definitely go here again.

No comments: