Wednesday 22 February 2012

L'aventure de mon appareil photo


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My camera has been on holiday without me, yes, what an arse! When the Antarctic winds hit London and the tempetures went below zero he took off with my boyfriend to Oman and came home with all these images to make me very jealous. I thought that I could try and be a bit exotic too and write a headline in google-translate-French, I have no idea if it is correct or not but here are some images from Oman photographed by my love, Felix Trunk. I think that he took some pretty amazing photos so I thought I would share them with you.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

Ninster said...

herregud! vad häftigt! när drar vi dit?

Åsa said...

Hej Ninni!

Jag skulle garna aka och explore den delen av varlden! Maste vinna pa lotto forst bara... :)