Friday 20 July 2012

If I don't pick up, I am at the Beach


Wishful thinking. The holiday is over and I am back to work, but there are some fun projects around the corner so I am actually quite excited. In one of the new projects I am thinking abut using my photography and found these from a very cold day in Brighton early last year. It was freezing but still so many surfers were out there and the clouds made an graphic line across the skyline that night and I remember thinking that if I do not manage to get an amazing picture out of this magical evening, I should never touch a camera again. It was very dark so I should have had an tripod but I think these pictures came out alright, but they have been lightened a lot, in reality it was super dark.

I want to go Brighton again soon, it's a very nice coastal town and also, they have a hamburger restaurant that knows how to make vegetarian burgers and makes the best one's in the world, the burgers only are worth a train ticket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS Thanks for all the comments, it's nice to get some feedback now and then :)

No comments: