Tuesday 27 November 2012

Mint


Photobucket

Mint © Åsa Wikman

Photobucket

Gold © Åsa Wikman


Lately I have been working on a new pattern collection and now I just finished it and is celebrating with a nice cup of tea and thought I'd share a little sneak peek from the new collection with you, so here is two of my new patterns, Mint and Gold, what do you think?

I have always enjoyed working with graphic shapes and photography so this time I thought that I would base the new collection around that and plunge into it, and as a child of the 80's I wanted to go back to the 80's colour palette with pastel pinks and bubblegum colours. I like the contrast between sterile and controlled graphics and black and white photography of real living animals.


PS. There's a short interview with me regarding my latest projects in Lemonade Magazine 04, to read the interview click here


No comments: