Thursday 16 May 2013

I am on Instagram

 photo eastlnd4byasawikman-1.jpg

 photo rippedposterscopyasawikman.jpg

 photo eastlondonstreetartcopyasawikman-1.jpg


I always liked to run around with my camera and to take pictures of everything and nothing and to look at pictures, everything from cities and patterns to illustrations, sketchbooks, buildings and architecture and super styled fashion shots but still used to be a bit skeptic about Instagram, I already have a Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr account, what now? But I am sold and got an account and really enjoy the visual feast on there,  join in!

PS Isn't it a bit scary that Kate Moss is absolutely every where so now it only takes a glimpse of her hand and a bit of her hair to see that it is her even on some ripped posters?

No comments: