Sunday 30 June 2013

London Zoo 2013 Part 2


 photo penguinatlondonzoocopyasawikman-1.jpg

 photo hellopingu2copyasawikman-1.jpg

 photo hellopingucopyasawikman-1.jpg

I could stay with the penguins all day, I am not sure about if they can see us humans looking at them through the glass or not but it definitely seems like it as they show off and come really close and look straight at us.

In an ideal world there would be no zoo's and lot's of nature for wild animals and no conflict between humans and animals and all that, but now unfortunately there is and event though I don't like caged animals, I like conservation and feel unbelievably lucky that I can go and get eye to eye and observe amazing creatures close like this and with especially the penguins I have to say that I think London Zoo has done a great job and given them an amazing space.

 photo comodovaranlondonzoocopyasawikman-1.jpg

Almost looks cute but a bite would kill you.

 photo monkey2copyasawikman.jpg

I love the expression in this monkeys face!

 photo pigeoncopyasawikman-1.jpg

 photo birdcopyasawikman-1.jpg

That's it from me, for once the sun is shining in London so I am going out to enjoy it while it lasts!


No comments: