Friday 28 February 2014

Moscow Part 2









































I can't seem to stop posting images from my trip to Moscow and St Petersburg, I most have taken hundreds of images! Here's a little collection from my Instagram page. The cat in the picture is Hek and I love his knitted green jumper with two humping deers, brilliant! Me looking serious in a Russian hat by a desk was at a very random party at the museum of everything from Soviet Union, have you ever been at party in a museum before? And for the opening of our exhibition I had a special offer on my Animal Kingdom Bear T-shirt and to make it a bit more fun I put it on my man Ted, a giant bat that I doodled late at night. Thanks to everyone who came to the opening night, I had a great time and it was lovely to meet you all!

No comments: