Tuesday 25 February 2014

Zoology museum, Moscow Part 2

 photo giraffeskeletonatthezoologymuseummoscowcopyasawikman.jpg
 photo atthezoologymuseummoscow22copyasawikman.jpg
 photo atthezoologymuseummoscow4copyasawikman.jpg

Here are some more images from my visit at the amazing Zoology museum in Moscow. Moscow felt very polluted, before I went there I used to think that London is polluted but now London feels like a fresh walk in the Alps! My friends said that they have some amazing sunsets in Moscow, pink and purple and all kinds of colours but its not very amazing as those colours come from pollution… I had a really good time though and got addicted to Russian strawberry and mint toothpaste and Nikolaj's pie's - they have three pie cafe's in Moscow, very good ;)

Time for tea.

No comments: