Sunday 31 August 2014

Hemma hos: Dani's Drawings


Yesterday I went home to Dani, a super talented illustrator who is one of the magic four illustrators in my illustration collective Bat Country and the person behind the name Dani's Drawings. We were going to have some coffee and cake and discuss our Bat Country Collective web shop that we are setting up, and then she opened the door to her flat and I was completely blown away.

You could spend hours going through all the quirky lovely little details in her gorgeous home, completely get lost on her walls and shelves covered with lovely graphic books, art & illustrations, collectors item and retro record players. I fell in love with her place and had to take some pictures and show it to you, here you go, welcome to Dani's Dawings home;





And if I wasn't blown away enough already, she topped it with a delicious vegan chocolate blueberry cake. Good times :)





No comments: