Tuesday 31 March 2015

Time to wake up from the winter sleep and play!















































I have been hibernating for a while but now I am slowly coming back to life!

For me it has always been important to play and experiment, I never wanted to work in just one way and in one style - I find that quite unchallenging and boring and want to develop and try new things.

Currently I am getting bits and pieces together, running around London with my camera and has started to play with my ideas for a new print and pattern collection, this time I will work with mixed media and graphics.

I like to work with collage now and then as it's a very different way of working and feels more free and less controlled then drawing and I can get some use of my love for photography.

Let's see how it goes.

No comments: